Terms of Service
Last updated: January 24, 202
Agreement Between the User and LuggageTag in the Cloud
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”, “Agreement”) govern your use of this site (the “Site”) operated by Aptika Inc. (“we”, “us”, “our”) and the services (the “Services”) and products (the “Products”,” LuggageTag in the Cloud”, “Aptika”) provided on or through the Site that is legally binding on you. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not access or otherwise use or purchase the services and products ordered on the Site. By clicking on the “Accept” button, or by using the Site and/or purchasing the Services and Products ordered on the Site, it shall be deemed to be your agreement to abide by all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. By using the Site, you are also agreeing that you are over the age of 18 and therefore able to be legally bound under these Terms.
- Changes to these Terms and ConditionsThese Terms and Conditions may be changed or updated at anytime without notice based on company and customer feedback and requirements. You are encouraged to review this Agreement with every purchase you make using the Services provided on the Site. It is your sole responsibility to be aware of these changes.
- DisclaimersLuggageTag in the Cloud Products are novelty items that are customized by you for entertainment purposes only. You may use the luggage tag novelty item as a luggage identification tag as you are able to provide personal information about yourself. In this way, if your luggage gets lost, anyone who finds it will be able to contact you to return it. We are not responsible for what anyone who collects this information does with it. In other words, if your luggage gets lost, and someone finds it and collects your information from the tag, you understand that we are not responsible for what that person does with this information. Furthermore, we are not responsible for what you or anyone chooses to do with the Products.
LuggageTag in the Cloud Products are not official identification items and are not affiliated nor recognized by any government or official licensing department. LuggageTag in the Cloud products are made solely as customizable novelty items. To make sure that this novelty item cannot be used in any illegal or unlawful way, we will not accept any human pictures to be uploaded and consequently printed on our Products. Therefore, if a picture of a human is uploaded, we will promptly cancel the order and refund you. We will only accept pictures on luggage that do not include any humans in them.
Furthermore, LuggageTag in the Cloud reserves the right and full discretion to cancel any tags for any reason including, but not limited to, the use of offensive or discriminatory language and offensive or discriminatory imagery.
If you choose to attach the tag to your luggage, it is your responsibility to make sure that the tag is properly secure. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the tags to any person, animal, or property.
LuggageTag in the Cloud Products cannot be used as official or legal registration or certification for service or airport documentation and are not recognized by the ICAO, TSA or IATA nor any other official government organization of any country.
LuggageTag in the Cloud service is not transferable to anyone else. The name on the tag cannot be changed.
Reissue of a new tag will automatically deactivate the previous tag. You will get a new unique CODE and the old tag will no longer work in our system. Never use a deactivated tag on your luggage, as people will not be able to contact you. Deactivated tags are not monitored either.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless, as well as our directors, employees, subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and contractors against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debts, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) or any claim for damages that arise as a result of purchasing and/or using our Products and Services.
- Typographical ErrorsIn the event a Product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price without prior notification. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and the order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to the credit card account in the amount concerned.
- Electronic CommunicationsYou approve of receiving electronic written communications by email, SMS or through our website services and third-party network applications regarding general notices, service communications, product-specific disclosures and other. Should you inquire for sales support or customer care in electronic written form, expect a response in a written electronic fashion whether or not you provided alternative ways to contact you.
- Secured TransactionIf using either Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer as your web browser, your online transactions are fully encrypted and secured with 2048-bit encryption technology when you place orders at LuggageTag in the Cloud.
- JurisdictionAny litigation regarding this agreement or any transaction between a customer and LuggageTag in the Cloud shall be brought to the provincial courts located in the City of Saint-Jérôme, Québec, Canada, and the customer hereby agrees and submits to such jurisdiction and venue as proper. All documentation shall be written in both languages, English and French.
- ResellersWe operate with a network of resellers to promote and provide our products/services. We cannot be held responsible for inappropriate business practices performed by a reseller or partner. Although, should a conflict arise, you are welcome to share details about the events as we do consider this information when reviewing our partnerships.
- CopyrightAll written, graphic, rich-media, software and compiled content and data found in the www.luggagetag.cloud website is the property of LuggageTag in the Cloud or affiliated partners and is protected by local and international copyright laws and regulations.
- TrademarksAll trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners.